Hello Everyone, Good Morning.
This is Prabhakar Alok and I am the founder of SEOBizRank
Hope you all guys are doing great.
So guys, The title of the blog might gave the hint of what it is all about. Yes the title is “Google Says SEO King Is Prabhakar Alok”
Why I am making blog on this you all guys must have thinking right?
And also you guys are laughing like why he is making this blog on “Google Says SEO King Is Prabhakar Alok“
So, basically its all started from a facebook post. I was inactive on facebook from past 2 to 2.5 months I guess. So, I opened my facebook account and saw some posts of my connections.
I found 2, 3 repeated posts of my SEO friends.
I liked the post and I just copied and pasted on my facebook wall.
Look at this.
Treat Google As Your Girlfriend. You always have to agree with her, no matter what ! Jo wo bole whi sch hai. And Wo…Posted by Prabhakar Alok on Friday, 11 September 2020
So basically the original post was containing some content like
“Google says website traffic is not a ranking factor”
“Google says word count is not a ranking factor”
“Google says accessibility is not a ranking factor”
“Google says structured data is not a ranking factor”
See below image
So, these are the terms which is shared by my friends on facebook.
So, I copied and pasted on my timeline. After posting, I got some sarcastic comments on my post.
One of my friend commented ~ I love Google
Vitesh Kotian said that “Google says SEO king is Prabhakar Alok” and He also suggested to make a page or post and rank on this keyword.
So, as a opportunist, I replied that, this is a cool idea to rank on this keyword. I know its search volume is zero and may be I will not gain visitors but I can upload and ranked my article on this keyword.
So, Basically wanted this blog to rank on keyword “SEO King“.
So, there are some SEO factors to rank on google, I am sharing with you.
SEO Checklists 2020
Before publishing your blog post or website, you can do these things:
- Write unique and fresh content
- Do keyword research to find the keywords
- Write min. 1000+ words blog post
- Write original content
- Add site title
- Add favicon or site icon if your blog or website is new or not installed yet.
- Add social media share icons
- Check your webpage or blog posts and heading title formats
- Install yoast seo and configure properly
- Do Image seo
- Optimize your url / slug format
- Make sure your SSL is installed or not.
- Make images for blog posts
Now, Next step. Things to do while at publishing post.
Technical SEO Checklist
- Setup Google webmaster tools / Google search console
- Setup Bing webmaster tool
- Setup analytics to track your visitors
- Setup Yandex webmaster tool
- Generate sitemap
- Add Sitemap
- Upload sitemap to your file manager in root directory
- Review and proofread your content while publishing or before publishing content
- Do proper on page seo.
On Page SEO Checklist
- Add SEO site title (Length 60 Character)
- Add Meta Description (Length upto 160 Character)
- Add URL (Length under 4 words)
- Enable AMP
- Add Internal and External links
- Add LSI keywords in your content
- Add Meta tags
- Add featured images
- Select relevant categories and add into that
- Add focus keyword / keyphrase
After this, now what you guys have to do after publishing the post?
You have to do Off page seo.
Off Page SEO Checklist
- Submit site to google webmaster tools
- Submit and fetch site to bing webmaster tool
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Commenting
- Blog post (Blogger & WordPress)
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submissions
- Review Submissions
- Business Profile Creation
- Q & A Submissions
- Document Sharing
- Classified Ads Submission
- Video Submission & Promotion
- Photo Submission & Promotion
- Local Business Listing (Google, Bing @ Local Listing Sites)
- Social Networking
So, by these are the techniques you may rank on google.
So, I hope you guys will love this post and if you loved this then kindly share in your network.
Thanks and Regards