Hello Everyone, Greeting 🙏 from Digiwalebabu.
We hope you all guys are safe 🙂.
Today, we are going to know about CoronaVirus, Its Symptoms, and Covid19 Dos and Dont’s or Precautions of Coronavirus.
So first, we need to understand:
What is Coronavirus?
-> Coronavirus is a dangerous virus which is transmitted from animals to human beings and then spreads through human to human.
-> It is also known as COVID-19 which means CO- Corona, VI- Virus and D- Disease, and it is started in 2019 so it is named as COVID-19.
-> Inceptionally it was started from a meat market in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
-> According to WHO, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
What are the symptoms of a Coronavirus Disease?
-> COVID-19 or Coronavirus’s symptoms may appear within 2-14 days after exposure (based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses).
How can you identify the Coronavirus Symptoms:🤔
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble breathing
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Bluish lips or face
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- And some people may face diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose.
Now, If you find these symptoms in you or friends, relatives or in anyone. You need to take precautions immediately.
Do’s of COVID-19 or Precautions of Coronavirus
- Wash your hands, palm, fingers very frequently with handwash or Any Soap for at least 30 to 40 Seconds. You can set an alarm for hand wash at a regular interval of time. (Nearly 1 hour)
- Avoid touching your face, ear, nose, and other parts of the body.
- Cover your nose and mouth with disposable tissue or handkerchief while sneezing or coughing.
- Don’t go outside, Stay Home.
- Maintain 6 feet distance.
- Take Citrus Juice
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Avoid Crowds
- Take Boil water only.
- Eat Healthy foods such as green vegetables
- Eat fruits which contain Vitamin C.
- Social Distancing
- Use Sanitizer frequently
- Maintain physical distance from your partner.
- Clean or Sanitize your TV remotes, Washbasins, Doors and curtains.
- Consume liquids as much as you can. You can take Coconut water, Lemon water and Turmeric Milk.
- Keep Patience
- Give your time to your body. Do work out
- Spend time with your family but make the distance of at least 6 feet.
- World Health Organization is now available on WhatsApp. You just send a ‘Hi’ text and stay updated with basic information about Covid-19. The National helpline for India is +91-11-23978046, government helpdesk WhatsApp is +91- 9013151515. Its toll-Free number is 1075. You can email for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org and their official Website is mohfw.gov.in.
Dont’s of COVID-19 or Precautions of Coronavirus
- Do not touch your eyes, ear and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not go outside, #StayHome.
- Do not Panic in this situation, Just Stay Calm like MSD (Mahendra Singh Dhoni).
- Do not spread rumours and don’t believe in WhatsApp forwarding messages.
- Do not go to the party.
- Do not fight with your wife, Girlfriend.
- Say Sorry to your wife and girlfriend
- Do not eat outside or in restaurants.
- Do not take cold water.
- Avoid outings.
- Do not meet with Corona affected person.
- Please say bye-bye to the salon, beauty parlours, spa.
- Avoid hugging, kissing, and shaking hands.
- Do not spit everywhere.
- Do not take any medicine without consulting doctors.
- Do not smoke, and Do not consume alcohol.
- Do not cough or sneeze in front of an old person and children. Please use your elbow and Use Tissue paper.
Above is the Dont’s of CORONAVIRUS. Please Take it Seriously.
If you want more details you can visit an WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION Website.
Coronavirus is very crucial. Please take care of yourself and those around you. Please take precautions wherever needed. Be courageous and adhere to rules. Time will pass and we shall all be okay.
#StaySafe #StayHome #LockDown yourself #ItsTimeToQuarantine
Thanks for visiting our website.