Accelerated Mobile Pages 2019
The idea of mobile-first is something which has captured the entire world either it is about the business or consumers because these devices have emerged as a path to research helping people connect for better.
However, if we start to consider the facts, the usage of a mobile device is something which is rapidly overtaking desktops in the entire world.
Moreover, taking on the facts shared by airship, each day brings 30 billion mobile moments over the United States paving the way to so many business opportunities.
Therefore, it becomes extremely crucial to have websites that can serve this huge community of mobile users across the world.
To understand this concept in a better way, let us consider a situation where you are trying to click on a website and it is taking longer than usual to load.
This simply means you will either switch to some alternate option or you will no longer be interested in the information.
According to the reports shared by Google, most of the users are likely to leave a website which takes more than 3 seconds to load.
This directly impacts your website’s bounce rate and ultimately the chances to engage customers with better search engine ranking and reach for higher conversions.
In the meantime, to save all the businesses facing issues with their mobile goals, google enrolled the idea of Accelerated mobile pages or AMP.
Today, we will be taking a deeper dig into the idea of Google AMPs to understand its importance for business growth. Let’s start.
What Are AMPs?
-> Google Accelerated mobile pages could be defined as an open-source framework aimed to make the web experienced faster and pleasing.
-> They are the copies of existing HTML files which loads much faster as compared to standard HTML files.
-> In case, you have noticed a small gray colored icon at the top left of the webpages, it shows that the webpage or website is designed to load faster through AMP implementation.
-> In case you are wondering over the multiple components of the AMP, here we bring you a sorted concept of AMP defining the three-step configuration of the AMP.
- JS: this section aims to render unimportant stuff and fetch resources. Also, you can explore the component library to work on animation, content, layouts, etc.
- CDN: CDN is a proxy-based network which is popularly recognized as AMP cache which helps in caching content for faster delivery of the information.
All in all, AMPs are purely the minimal coding concept that can serve responsive website performance when the user demands speed and better readability.
Wondering How AMPs Load Faster? Let’s Find The Answer.
- Unlike your browser, AMPs are designed to understand the page design like structure and resources helping to work on loading process through easy loading of ads, content, and visuals separately.
- AMPs have a very well defined process of working on websites as they keep entire additional data into sandbox iframe and renders for the main elements of the website to avoid any interruption in the loading process.
- Last but not least, AMPs work on the resources of the websites defining on the priorities which enable faster loading of content and visuals.
Though the idea of AMPs was initialized to aim for those websites which were static, advancements have made it necessary for all the eCommerce websites for faster loading on mobile devices.
It not only helps to avoid long waiting time for users but is also helpful in resisting the loss of conversions, page visits, and customer support.
For this reason, most of the marketers have understood the need of AMPs on the home page, product category pages and of course the product pages on their eCommerce website for better sales and user experience.
Merits Of Using AMP On Your Website
Even though the idea of implementing the AMPs on your website needs skilled development support, AMPs can be of great benefit to the business enthusiasts who are facing a heavy loss of customer and competition in their niche due to AMP limitations.
- Faster conversion rate with a better experience: AMPs on your website can instantly improve the load time. Also, they can work on all major search engines delivering rapid support for users improving chances of conversions and customer engagement.
- Control with Flexibility: AMPs could be paired with CSS for styling of the websites and fetch the new data that can lead to enhanced buyer experience.
- Order values and sales maximization: AMPs contributes to the performance of your eCommerce store making customers stay and return to your website for sales maximization.
- Custom AMPs: another big advantage of using AMPs is that you can explore the search console to optimize and customize.
The Future of AMPs: Artificial Intelligence
Counting on the future of AMPs, Google is aiming for AI for an effortless experience and helping marketers feature their website in a better way of targeting mass personalization.
This venture will aim to create AI which will help to yield stable connections with buyers just like RankBrain works.
Moreover, AI combined with AMPs would be of great advantage to uplift the ranking opportunities to the top of the page from the first page targets.
AI will help marketers to understand the habits and buying patterns of the users to deliver a more focused yet simplified buyer experience.
Concluding all the above information, AMP is meant to help businesses reach greater heights with a little consideration to implementation and locating pages that can help to attain maximum ranking potential.
The successful implementation of AMPs could help in amplification of user satisfaction for improvement in conversions.
Moreover, AMPs, when paired with AI, could function as a supercharged booster that will improve the content representation on the web for eCommerce and other businesses profits.
So, if you need to target that huge stratum of the audience of which relies on their smartphones and mobile devices to search or purchase any product, implementing AMPs with support on professional digital marketing in Chandigarh could help in enhanced marketing with a more user-friendly experience that can strengthen your chances for rankings and sales. All the best!
Ravi Sharma, CEO of Webomaze is a highly enthusiastic entrepreneur. His love for making every business reach the greatest heights in their industry made him establish his digital marketing company delivering the best local SEO services.
He has got a great grip on the idea of effective SEO process and tactics which are vital for virtual exposure. He is a fun-loving person and a keen traveler who always hunts to find adventure in new places.