Hello Everyone, this is Prabhakar Alok.
Greetings from Digiwalebabu.
Today I am going to tell you about the List of Best SEO Chrome Extensions.
I am also using these SEO Chrome Extensions from the past 2 years.
so, lets read about,
List of Top 8 Chrome Extensions for Digital Marketer
- Detailed SEO Extension
- SEO META in 1 CLICK
- META SEO inspector
- Keywords Everywhere
- vidIQ Vision for Youtube
1. UberSuggest Chrome Extension
Ubersuggest is a free Chrome extension that shows you the most actionable SEO metrics directly in Google search results.
For every new search performed in Google, you’ll gain access to key SEO metrics related to your search phrase.
Here are some of the metrics and insights you’ll gain access to:
- Search volume and CPC data for your search term right at Google’s search bar
- A list of highly-targeted keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar, according to your country preferences
- The average number of backlinks and domain score that the top 10 results have.
- Metrics about each of the first 10 search results, such as:-
- Domain Score
- Pinterest and Facebook shares
- A chart showing you a correlation between backlinks and the top 10 results.
2. SEOQuake Chrome Extension
SEOquake is a free plugin that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit and many others.
- Review all major metrics in a heartbeat
- Get a thorough analysis of SERPs and export the results in CSV format
- Estimate keyword difficulty instantly
- Set parameters for a search query
- Run a complete SEO audit of a webpage, including a check for mobile compatibility
- Check your social statistics for Facebook and Google+
- Use a wide range of default parameters or create a custom set
- Get a full report for internal/external links
- Determine a keyword’s density and configure a stop-word list
- Compare URLs/domains
3. MozBar Chrome Extension
This is one of the best and most used SEO Chrome Extension by any SEO Marketer and Digital Marketers.
MozBar gives you instant metrics while viewing any page or SERP.
Features Of MOZ SEO Chrome Extension:-
- Create custom searches by engine, country, region, or city.
- Quickly assess the Page Authority and Domain Authority of any site or page.
- Access and compare link metrics across pages while viewing any SERP.
- Find and highlight keywords on a page and differentiate links by type: Followed, No-Followed, External, or Internal.
- Expose page elements, general attributes, markup, and HTTP status.
- Export your search engine results page (SERP) analysis details to a CSV file.
4. Detailed SEO Extension
This Chrome Extension I am using a lot.
You can get SEO-related insights at the click of a button to any website you’re currently on.
You can easily see yours and your competitor’s website title tag, meta description, meta robots tag and much more on just one click.
Save hours of time looking through the source code of this page with our SEO analysis extension.
5. SEO Meta 1 Click Chrome Extension
SEO META in 1 CLICK is a tool that displays all meta tags/data and main SEO information clearly. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage and improve your SEO and visibility on the Internet.
It displays all metadata and main SEO information for the best SEO.
This SEO Chrome Extension basically focusing on displaying:
- Title and its length,
- Description and its length,
- URL (and meta-canonical URL too),
- Displaying headers in the order of their appearance in HTML (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and H6),
- Number of images with and without ALT,
- The number of links (internal, unique, …)
- Open Graph and twitter social data
- Robots.txt and sitemap.xml and much more.
6. Meta SEO Inspector Chrome Extension
META SEO inspector is a Chrome extension that helps you to analyze the content of any Web page.
Useful to inspect the metadata found inside web pages, usually not visible while browsing.
What You Can See:-
- Title meta description length.
- Meta description length.
- HTML Headers Hierarchies (for example:- H5 after an H2; it would you suggest to use a H4).
- If you have images without any attribute and may more.
7. Keyword Everywhere Chrome Extension
Keywords Everywhere is a freemium chrome extension that shows your websites monthly search volume, CPC & competition data on 15+ websites.
Free users: Keywords Everywhere shows you “related” keywords as well as “people also search for” keywords in widgets on the right-hand side of Google & Bing. They also see the YouTube search insights widget, as well as the YouTube Tags widget.
Paid users: To see monthly search volume, CPC, competition & trend data, users need to purchase credits.
8. VidIQ Vision for Youtube Chrome Extension
VidIQ gives you unique and authentic optimization data that can dramatically improve your videos’ performance, subscriber engagement, and promotion opportunities.
Features of vidIQ chrome extension:
- vidIQ Score
- Channel Audit
- Average Watch Time
- Social Media Likes/Shares/Comments ETC
I hope this is helpful.
What’re your favourite SEO Chrome Extensions?
Let me know in the comment box.